Saturday, May 26, 2007

all relaxed.....for now




There is one happy house hunter sunning herself on the terrace after finally choosing her little house in the Medina and as she left her sister Nicki showed up and soon was tramping the derb in search of her own slice of the Medina, it never stops. The renovation side of things is coming to an end and my hospitality side is now kicking in for all my visiting friends and family.

As i have not written for a while I have been pondering the exact purpose of the blog and I realise its main purpose was to entertain and inform at the same time the progress and pitfalls in a renovation. To this end I feel it has achieved that aim over more than 90 pages so new readers should take the time to go through the blog archive to see the progression.

For old readers I will probably post from time to time but will probably set up a website incorporating the best visual images and will keep you informed of its progress. There is so much happening in the medina but not all of it relevant to this particular blog, I feel Sandys View from Fes site covers our general daily life and I may take a fresh tack on things once my wi fi is fixed at the house could take a while though!!

1 comment:

natasha said...

louis mac.....it's natasha (tish) a dweller under your roof at gladstone street. how the are you? keeing yourself extremely busy i see. what a superb project. you'll have yet more stories! miss your sunday lunches! hope all is well, would be great to hear from you. stay happy and healthy

natasha_back@hotmail.com